Thursday, June 9, 2011

Today is the day!!!


What a strange morning..this storm is as if the heavens are letting go. ..and the heat of the past days was another preparations for my arrival in Chennai. The normal temperature being 106!! With monsoon rains. I have been in pure acceptance..I am planning on alot of bad hair days..and so I am excited about being invisible ..no persona of teacher, mother, director, wife, daughter,girlfriend,...I will be the foreigner..I will stand out in the street..but I will be going with listening eyes..and just be the student. Ready.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. I wish you safe travels.
    I was sorry I had to work and miss your Tuesday class and a chance to say Good bye. I will miss you but know that your journey will bring many blessings on your return. Godspeed.
    Karen Miller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels and enjoy your journey.
    Namaste, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete