Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Some thoughts..

Live with intentions..not agendas..Walk to the edge..and trust to fly..Listen hard, with your heart..Practice wellness by being still..Play with abandon and dance! Laugh..mostly at yourself..Choose with no regrets..do it..Appreciate your friends and keep reminding them how special they are...Love with an open mind...keep learning..do what you love,and Love what you do..Live as if this is all there is..it is NOW..
I found out yesterday that a special being died very suddenly last week..Jim, you touched my life with your kindness and enthusiasm for healing others. I am forever grateful I had the privilege to know you..I only wish I could have had more time to know you better..somewhere there is a bigger star shining in the sky..
Sitting alone in my room in this exotic city..too tired to venture out the door,I can feel the sweet intimacy of all my friends..We are all connected by the grace of One Heart..blessings from Chennai.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:2nd Main Rd,Chennai,India

No comments:

Post a Comment