Monday, June 20, 2011

Everyday, I arrive at the KYM to get my schedule..and I observe the therapy sessions..and take notes on everything that is being shared..the only problem is the language..since most speak a mixture of Hindi and
Tamil nadu. I communicate with my expressions and my eyes..funny, but we do understand each other..I love the head bobble..side to side when they listen and agree..at first, you think they are saying,no,ye there is always a slight smile and a look of understanding. The work is universal, the only ingredient needed is compassion. I know that stress and its sufferings are everywhere. We can obtain all the yoga information, be so well versed in knowledge that it actually gets in the way of just being present.. it is only the heart that truly does the healing. To have the faith in the relationship..to know someone does care allows the teachings to come forth. I am experiencing so many wonderful connections with students of all ages and gender and Faiths,.and yet, it just confirms..we are only one light. It is only in the heart to heart connections that we are able to thrive and shine.
It is in the children's faces that you see that pure light..My work is to keep it on..















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment