Friday, June 24, 2011

Just pure Joy..


All it takes is a camera..and the children coming running. There is nothing shy about these spirits..they only know their curious minds and their joyous hearts..we had more fun taking pictures and then sharing the end results..thank goodness for digital cameras...instant gratification!,
Every night, after my long and fulfilling days of being with at the KYM, I come to the beach and walk the shore..my way of letting the day go..and processing the many students I teach each day..I have bonded with my supervisor. Together, we flow in a natural ease of sharing the tools..and she introduces me to her students, as her best friend and fellow teacher. I am so honored to me included this way..she is making my internship an unforgettable learning experience. Not to mention, I too, have a new best friend!, I wish I could get Sangita to YAF..I know everyone would be in love with her passion for yoga and her depth of knowledge.
I see everyday, so many students..all one on one, very much like my days in Downers Grove which are spent in the small studio..teaching and designing individual practices for a certain symptom which may have many layers..All to inspire change in a positive direction. By coming here, I get to observe so many case studies..so many different techniques of using the tools for getting a desired effect,working and learning from teachers,I so admire. I get to work with the master chiefs..creating recipes for sustained joy in living beyond the agitation of the mind's doubts and fears..and living life as these children..with laughter, passion and endless desire to stay curious and loving. this is the true meaning of life..somehow,we just forget!,






- Posted using BlogPress from my

Location:Bengal Sea..off the coast of chennai

No comments:

Post a Comment