Thursday, July 12, 2012

Life's constant change

Life is so changing in India as we bring to the East a "Global Market". Yes, we now have the Indian equivalent to a Costco, I so feel the compassion for the small business owner of what has been a life of service and dedication to a way of life..that is being pushed aside..hard for the fruit carts to compete in this new world market..



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


















The extremes of life are moving in all directions..life is constant change and the acceptance is the willingness to change as well..to release all my bias opinions and allow for life to reveal itself. I just love being able to witness it from my own eyes and feel it through my own soul..the actually tasting and touching the vibration of this land has no words..language is limited in expressing the spirit of this place in time. There are adjectives and nouns but the mind wraps around the memory of something past and the quality of the moment is lost..to just live in these extreme contrast is the sweetness of life's constant uncertainty of all outcome..it just is..
If I don't Hear it with my own ears, or See it with my own eyes, i must not Invent it with my small mind, and Share it with my big mouth!!! I must just live it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment