Monday, July 2, 2012

Finally back in MA India

Well after many hours of travel..left on Thrus.afternoon from O'hare and arrived in India early Mon. morning..wow, what a journey already. The blessings are endless...my luggage was also on the plane and arrived with me!! Nothing sweeter than seeing your bag come off the ramp after having been in a Frankfort airport holding space..miracle that with all the thousands traveling and changing and missing connections..the bag is not lost!! Having worn the same clothes for four days..I am in heaven to be reunited. Life offers moments of complete joy.
Another blessing, my driver was waiting for me when I came out of the airport at 2:00am..in a mass of confusing crowds..I saw the sweetest little sign...Laura Jane!!!
Seeing my name in lights could not compare to that special moment when I was greeted my a friendly stranger who was looking out for me..love the comfort of those connections that we get when traveling so far and so alone..
Exhaustion is nothing to the thrill of finally arriving back in this magical mayhem..I am home for now and will start my internship..but for now..ahh, some sleep and a cold shower..yes,hot water is not happening,but at this point..I am happy to just BE.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Cafe in Chennai

No comments:

Post a Comment