Sunday, July 22, 2012

It's a dog's life

Enjoying the variety of life on the streets of Chennai..I am amazed at the variety of dogs..I have gotten use to seeing so many sad and homeless strays..but then my surprise when I saw that even here in India, dogs can have a better life than some children..life just isn't fair!! But when it comes to our pets..they are family!! And we love them ..because they love us so well. And that's what living is all about..just loving and being loved in return. They have a magical way of opening our hearts and healing those deep places that we didn't even know we're closed...


- Posted using BlogPress from my

























Yes, all over the world..some of us have easier lives..but does
that make any of us less lovable..I know my dogs have it really good!! As I do..so grateful for all the blessings life has given me and the opportunity to be a witness to it all..and my dogs have it sooooo good!


Miss you Cleo and CeCe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment