Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My gratitude list this Thanks Giving

Passion is the flame of love that lights the way of my soul. I am so grateful to have passion direct my course..and shine the way forward. So many times in life I could have settled into other people's direction and course of safety for me, but I am so grateful for some unknown courage that would surge through my blood and carry me into uncertain territories of what my true Self was calling me to live. To love fully all of myself..not just the pieces I wanted to present to the outer world..not just the personas that others would see, but to embrace the inner "green Goo" of my learned fears and the side effects of shame and guilt for living what I thought was not good enough. I am so blessed to be living my passions and my gut knowing that life is beautiful and so short..that every breath is precious and a gift from the link of the Source..I am so grateful for my dear companions on this journey of life, for my family that somehow accepts their "crazy" leader who is continuing to use the invisible sword that cuts through the haze of fog and confusion that we all live in at times..clarity of the mind is an ongoing practice and at times words cannot explain the faith that arises out of the unseen light of Grace.. I am so thankful for the hard times, the messy soul work of living..the challenges of life have given more blessings seen only through the "rear view mirror". Today, I sit in this sweet space and miss my mommy..I miss all those sweet times with my dear friends that no longer exist in the physical body..and I so miss the sound of their laughter and the touch of their great strong vibrant hugs...but I know I can go out today and laugh and cry and shout and say..I love life. The whole gusto of it all..not just the times of ease but the times the boat rocked and rolled and tossed me into the depths of deep pain..I said YES to life and thank you God for the courage to live it!! Happy Thanks Giving everyday..every breath!!
Blessings to all the great souls that have shared the wisdom of their journey..my great teachers and the path of yoga. May I continue to remove those obstacles of my mind and embrace this flame in my heart..may it shine.
Lets keep passion alive and be fearless warriors of loving!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Home

No comments:

Post a Comment