Saturday, June 30, 2012

Thank you United Airlines

Somewhere on an unexpected detour and enjoying the day in Germany!! I had a wonderful day walking the streets of Frankfort..one has to partake in the fine dining..the best sauerkraut and frank..and of course the beer. Yes, this is not India!! But a sweet rest and enjoyable day to reflect on all the blessings of my year.
This has been a rich year, a year full of growth..I will always treasure the beauty of meeting so many new friends this year; and hold the memory of being with my sweet mother on her passing. The various contrasts of emotions around the fullness of living each special day. Life is just one beautiful ride..and thanks to United Airlines, I get a mini rest to take it all in.
Tomorrow, I finally have a seat on the flight to Chennai..now let's hope the luggage makes it as well !!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:This is not India!!

No comments:

Post a Comment